1. Last week before Wolf Ridge!
2. Specials: Mon & Thurs (Phy. Ed.), Tues (Music) Wed (Art).
3. In-school Wolf Ridge meetings on Monday (2:45) and possibly Thursday (if needed).
4. What we are studying:
- The Southwest states in social, focusing on water usage of the Colorado River.
- In math we are studying 3-D shapes and will learn how to calculate volume of a prism.
- In language arts we are reading a tall tale on Paul Bunyan and and article from the MN DNR Conservation Volunteer on logging in the north woods of MN 125 years ago.
Logging History and Impact
Paul Bunyan Folktale