This Week in Fourth Grade
1. Specials Mon & Thurs: Music, Tues & Friday: Art, Wed- Phy. Ed.
2. Special Visits:
Monday- GMS and MWHS band teachers will visit to talk about music options next year in 5th grade.
Friday- Mrs. Zachow and Mrs. Thayer will visit from GMS to talk about entering GMS in 5th grade.
3. NWEA Testing will be Wednesday (Reading) and Thursday (Math).
4. We will continue to study the Southwest States in social with a states and capitals quiz Friday morning. In reading we will be studying Main Idea and Details and read about the Grand Canyon.
5. In math we will continue to wrap up probability and begin studying 3-D shapes and volume.
6. We will also be studying mustelids (the weasel family). Several members of the group are seen at Wolf Ridge each year.